Monday 19 October 2015

An Open Letter to the Legal Community of Ardon


Dear Lawyers,

I know that not all of you will know me. I am a fairly new addition to the Ardon legal community. My name is Worm and I run the Ardon legal clinic - the office is next to the whore tent down by the river that I think some of you frequent.

There are a few things that I wish to say in this letter. 

Firstly, some of you may have noticed, and others may not have, but I am a demon. Rest assured that I am not in the business of cheating anyone out of their soul, or taking it from them by force (not any more at least). I simply wish to be a productive citizen of Ardon, and an active member of the legal sphere.

Secondly, it has been a while since I was last in practice. Although I have gained a second, more up-to-date, law degree at the Law Societies insistence, I may from time to time fall into some old habits which are not in line with modern practice. I'm sure that word has gotten around of my minor gaffe in court last week when I asked Judge Sinclair for permission to flog a witness for not answering my questions as fully as I might have liked. Mea culpa. 

Thidly, and finally, although I am enjoying my time at the Ardon Legal Clinic, I feel it might be time for a change of pace. I am seeking to enhance my skills by undertaking a legal apprenticeship. I feel I would be an asset to any firm. My negotiation skills are top notch, and I have... unique methods for ensuring that people stick to their word. If anyone is interested, send me a letter, or drop in for a social call.

Yours sincerely,

Worm

No comments:

Post a Comment