Monday 4 February 2013

I'm Excited!

Hi all,

As you can tell by my title, I'm pretty happy right now. I've been working really hard on my latest novella, Licking Walls in the Dark, and I've been getting good responses from test-readers :-)

I'm going to give it one more look over, then send it to my meanest, least feelings-caring-aboutest friend, for him to shout at me until my book is good. Then I'll begin the long search for a good cover, slap my name on it, and throw my book into the hellish maelstrom of obscurity that is Amazon.

This is now my sixth book. That will be three short stories and three novellas available. I'm planning on doing collections, and then (drum roll) it will be time to unleash the novel.

The Werechicken has been sitting on the back burner for quite a while now. I'm really excited about finally getting it out there.

That's all for now. Watch this space for more self-indulgent ramblings. Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment