Monday 12 December 2011

First Short Story Published!

Well there it is: my first published piece of work is there to be bought by anyone who wants it!

Go on, you know you want to: it costs less than the price of a cup of coffee, and will give you more enjoyment than a cup of coffee, guaranteed! (legal: not a guarantee)

Tonight I started work on another piece of work, called Love and Lycanthrope, which I've been thinking about for a while now. It's that age old tale: boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, girl falls for boy, boy finds out girl is a werewolf, boy thinks they can make it work, werewolf bites boy, boy not so sure anymore... Ah, the classic plotlines are the best.

Anyway, here's a link to The Head Vampire: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Head-Vampire-ebook/dp/B006KER1MK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1323733901&sr=8-4

That's an ugly-ass link, but oh well, gets the job done...

I'm also on Twitter: @Evil_Steve

That's my personal Twitter, so will be full of bullshit mostly, but if you need to get me: I'm there.

S.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment